Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
In making a purchase from Mudgee Hampers you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time.
We reserve the right to substitute products that may be unavailable, but guarantee the replacement item will be to equal or greater value than the original item.
- The price stated for each hamper does not include Delivery. This is a separate charge which is selected at checkout. Regional areas may incur additional charges to freight.
- Mudgee Hampers is charged a re-delivery fee by one of our couriers because of inaccurate delivery details, that charge will be passed onto you.
- It is your responsibility to inform Mudgee Hampers if an order has not arrived. We will then track and locate the order.
- Mudgee Hampers uses Australia Post for delivery of hampers by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances.You agree that late delivery does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and Mudgee Hampers can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as this is beyond the control of Mudgee Hampers.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERs
Cancellation of orders must be made 48 hours prior to delivery. If a gift has already been dispatched by us, we will not accept a cancellation under any circumstances.
Orders will not be dispatched by Mudgee Hampers until payment has been made.
If a gift has been damaged through the delivery process, please call us and arrange for the item to be returned and another one will be dispatched in its place.
The prices listed in this catalogue are inclusive of GST.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Gift baskets which contain alcohol may only be purchased by and delivered to persons over the age of 18.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
We do not offer refunds for hampers that are shipped and delivered to the recipient without any damage. If you have received something that was out of date, broken or damaged, please contact our customer service team on 02 6372 2461 and we will be sure to replace those items for you.
If you do wish to swap an item we would be happy to send you another item once we have received the original item back at our warehouse in its original unopened condition. Any additional costs for the replacement item such as delivery, or any difference in prices, would need to be paid for prior to shipping.
A request for a refund can be made for a hamper that has not yet been shipped up to a maximum of 90 days from order. No refunds will be payable after this time.